GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:29:40 +0000
The prophets of doom who advocate change by means other than the constitutional
way do so because they think they have escaped into safe and secure lands where
they will be shielded from the attrocities that usually are the hallmarks of
such types of change.

That is unpatriotic, selfish and cowardice at its best.

If they think otherwise, then let them come home and command the operations from
here so that whatever the consequences,  we share that together. This is a
special invitation to the likes of "Ebou Colley" who to me is such a coward that
he hides behind a fictitious or socalled pen name.

Preach and pray for peace and prosperity for our beloved Gambia.