GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:34:01 +0100
Saul

I share the same view. Tombong should focus on issues
relevant to the upcoming events;

Will he guarantee equal air and news coverage of all
political rallies.

Will he ensure that APRC don't manipulate the GRTVS
during the election campaign? At present APRC are
using GRTS to broadcast bogus news about UDP
supporters defecting to APRC.

Will he give the opposition parties unrestricted
access to speak to the Gambian people during the
campaign period.

Will he allow interested individuals to organise a
live TV debate between the leaders of the political
parties during the election campaign.

These are the issues which we are concerned about and
not whether Comrade Jassey Conteh possess an MBA or
not. By the way, are we not told by Ebou Colly that
Yahya Jammeh use to wear an Ecomog Medal, when in
actual fact he never went to liberia. Has he ever
thought of questioning Yahya as to how he got
decorated with an Ecomog Medal or was this given to
him through the backdoor.

Tombong leave Jassey Conteh and concentrate on the
issues which are relevant for a free and fair
elections.

By the way remember; Come October 2001 Gambia must be
free as Yahya must go.

Cheers

Sanusi

--- saul khan <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Tombong,