GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:42:02 EST
In a message dated 12/12/99 2:46:05 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Jabou,
 Is the writer trying to tell us that we should ALTER the destiny that our
 CREATOR prescribed for us.?  If GOD says that WE ALL MUST GO then GO we ALL
 WILL. The issues of global warming, BSE, CJD and AIDS are mere signs to warn
 you to START PACKING.

Well, Prince, l must say l cannot speak for the writer. l think that all of
us can just glimpse what our understanding allows us to from his piece.
Cheers.

Jabou