GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:34:58 +0100
M B Krubally,

I agree the personal attacks and character assasinations have to go. The Independent though seem to forget that this "house" is comprised of decendants of the Burba Jollof, Mansa Musa, Sundiatta, Foday Sillah, Musa Molloh, Maba Jahou etc, who still harbour the traits of their ancestors. Putting all this together, we`re bound to disagree , but that wouldn`t justify the use of foul language. The managers of the forum should sometimes step in, because that is what a shepheard does if the flock is about to go astray.

The Independent however, goes off-beat if it should downplay the achievements of this forum. The Gambia-L is another "institute" of higher learning.

Regards,
Omar.