GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:56:35 -0500
Boto Jaiteh (MRC),
I think your fears are well understood but since [log in to unmask] the author
of "Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara the Pragmatic Leader!" did not sign as Boto
Jaiteh(MRC.GM) we can only assume that he is another BJaiteh unless proven
otherwise. Perhaps [log in to unmask] should sign his mails in the future to
avoid the confusion.

Malanding Jaiteh