GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:17:52 +0200
Jennifer,

When I first saw the tape, it sent chills through my system, and I was completely spellbound for a while. It is heartless, brutal and barbaric, and it shocks my conscience that baby girls could be subjected to such horrendous suffering and ordeal. My opinion; it should be completely wiped out from the face of the planet, especially with all the hazards it leads to.

Thanks for the invaluable insight.

Regards,
Omar----- Original Message -----