GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:56:33 -0800
I am not the least surprised that this poor officer's life was attempted by the hiding killing machine.I have never had personal links with Kombo but his case was something I was officially:POLITICALLY interested in.I was never convinced that this was just a simple case.Komba knows more than what was reported and now the truth is emerging gradually.
Well Kombo I wish you took advice from others before reporting your case to the station! How about the cases(bullets)? I hope you did not hand them over? If you did then sorry bro you have missed some hard evidence there.Lucky for you the observer writer saw the scene of crime as a journalist and then the article is out.Now am not only worried about Kombo's life but am equally worried as far as the safety of the journalist who wrote the piece is concerned?! Time will tell.Let no one disturb us with words like pre-empting the police investigation when we are watching the whole movie before and after Deyda Hydara's death?
Kombo remember that,your name is all over ie from Banjul to St Antonio in Texas then back to Banjul.Am sure you were jailed at Mile Two and then released afterwards.Was your case left to sleep? I do not think so! Was it a small one? I do not think so either.
I could not just think and believe that Kombo was completely free and has been left alone in a place like Banjul? He knows too much so he has to watch out! Kombo did you actually commit the crime that was spread all over the place or were you framed from Yundum International Airport? The facts will never be known because if anyone wants to know something from within the red circle he or she will be buried SIX FEET DEEP! Now how about when social justice buries those who bury SIX METERS DEEP?!
 Kombo Just watch out because am afraid that the gunners would be rebuked for having missed you.Who knows if there will be a second round? This is why I agreed with OJ when he said that private citizens should be allowed to carry guns because thats the best way they can protect their lives at home!
 Kombo just watch out,hopefully the observer article and my humble email can deter the killers so that they would know some people are watching their moves very closely.
Chei!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.