GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:12:44 EST
Karamo,

I only hope that with the numerous appeals on Mr. Njie's behalf to be
reinstated to the Gambia-L will not be misconstrued by him or anyone for that
matter, that the requests are an insurance for him to continue raining down
insults and personal attacks on other list members because he disagrees with
their line or train of thought.  These appeals are in line with the vision of
National Reconciliation currently being debated by Gambians both in and out
of the List, therefore, to accord it (the National Reconciliation) an
equilibrium we must first start with The Gambia-L as the proponent of the
laudable Mission Statement.

Nonetheless, I also think to decline this reasonable appeal would be a faux
pas (embarassing mistake/blunder) on the part of the List Managers to say the
least and it would without doubt undermine our efforts to achieve our goals
meaningfully.  So it is worth debating to reach an amicable resolution.  What
do you think?

In the name of Fairplay.

OB Silla.