GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:33:11 PST
Omar Drammeh,

Thanks for that wonderful piece. Believe me, you've made afternoon and you
must tell me how much I should pay you for that touching article of yours.

This is my African team of the Century:

Goalkeeper: Thomas Knono of Cameroon

Defenders: Stephen Keshi, Nigeria; Kourichi, Algeria; Emmanuel Kunde,
Cameroon; and Celestine Babayoro, Nigeria.

Midfield: Abedi Pele, Ghana; Lahkdar Belloumi, Algeria; Timomi, Morocco; and
Aziz Bouderbala, Morocco.

Attackers: Roger Milla, Cameroon; and George Weah of Liberia

Reserves:
Goalkeepers: Joseph Antoine Bell, Cameroon; Badou Zaki, Morocco

Defenders: Roger Mendy, Senegal; Ibrahim Aoudou, Cameroon

Midfield: Cerile Makanaki, Cameroon; Theophile Abega, Cameroon; Kaci Said,
Algeria; Mustapha Hadji, Morocco

Attackers: Rabah Madjer, Algeria; Yousouf Fofana, Ivory Coast; Opuku Nti of
Ghana

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK.