GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:09:50 -0800
I want Mr Ebou Jallow know to know that he and his
former boss Yahya Jammeh have no respect with relation
to our struggle for better democractisation in our
country. May be Dave Manneh, Haruna Darboe,
Jabou,Yusupha Jow, K Touray, Kebba Dampha, Saikouba
Samateh and et al can lecture him about the state of
our nation and how much criminals like him and Yahya
Jammeh have isolate us in the global dynamics of
democractic civilization of nation states.
Mr Jallow, for your own experimentation take your
telephone and call Dave Manneh in Southampton or et al
in UK or US. It will be another university lectures of
what Noam Chomsky called deterring democracy which you
and cohort have cause to our little Gambia.Every
concern Gambian respect these people. They spend their
time and energy as a pressure group to express their
concern with what Zaya Yabo explain in his book about
your coup of July 1994- state of fear in paradise-
military coup in the Gambia and its implication for
democracy.
Ebou, what is these state of fear you and cohort have
cause to our paradise? Human rights documentation
since July 1994 have proof to you. violation of basic
human rights,criminalisation of the state
institutions, corruption and looting of our nation
coffers, building of mono-ethnic army and accelerating
conflict within the SeneGamba region, poverty, threat
of HIV/AIDS etc.Finally I want to let you know that we
have no time to compromise with a butcher like Yahya
Jammeh.His days are numbered like the sunrise and
sunset on the Gambian sky.