GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:10:35 -0500
Well said Mr Dampha.I hope all this email replies is forwarded to him so
that he knows
he is not dealing with a bunch of cowards as thought.Mr Collins got some
nerve to be sending a private email to Mr Ceesay and not knowing it will be
forwarded to us to read.If he is for real,why the threats for crying out
loud?If he doesn[t have anything to hide,then like they say:IT's ON.
Fatou Mbasu Nyang