GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:42:21 -0000
NGUM:

No wonder, even your response to the debate is a vivid depiction of your
egotism, lack of intellectual depth, immaturity and your Bird's eye view
approach to forum debate. Here are the reasons why:

1. The sheer fact that you even came swinging against Officer Chongan
   without even meticulously paying attention to details of your
   facts, and more importantly, without reading between the lines as to
   what could have been the repercussions of emerging with such blatant
   accusations is a plain demonstration of your immaturity, and amateur
   style of contribution to public discussion, period.

2. In addition, the brutal tone of your blatant accusations against the
   Officer also illustrates that the "animal side of you"(emotions)
   tends to over-shadow your yahoos(intellect) when making judgment
   calls; consequently, Mr. Ngum, you were unable to hold back the
   animal side of you, as you harbor (some thing) against the Officer.

3. Further more, since you lack the techniques of professional forum
   debate, the ability to broaden your horizon during debate and the
   mere fact that your emotions outweigh your yahoos, unfortunately,
   you have created a serious misrepresentation and commotion in the
   forum, and in so doing, the likes of you are sending the WRONG SIGNAL
   to the MORON, and even making him to VISIT THE BATH-ROOM 2001 TIMES.

Frankly, Mr. Ngum, I do not wanna add extra slices to this immature jabs and
counter jabs, period. Freedom fighters should NOT and NEED NOT engage
fruitlessly into such brouhaha. To that end, this will be my last BUTUTU in
this. God Bless.

Ansumana.