GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:54:13 EST
Halifa,
    Allow me to inform you that at no point in time did your choice of
language "impinge upon" my "self esteem." The streets of Banjul have taught
me alot about adversity and I'm not one who cowers when glaringly opposed
even by intellectual giants like yourself. Please continue to use the
language that best portrays your points. I know how to take these things and
hey come to think of it, "I'm one the guys" (laugh).
    Due to time limit i shall be brief here and ask just questions.
1. what do mean when you say have new evidence but is unwilling to go on a
wild goose chase.
2. what do you mean when you say that you don't wish to be anyone's elected
representative. and you do stand in elections?
3. what do you infer from Jammeh's/APRC and their forerunner AFPRC's
unwillingness to investigate Koro's death and hold a Coroner's Inquest?
4. Does Jawara treatment of you still rankle?
Good Morning
Cordially,
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh