GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:12:32 +0000
Thanks Ousman. haruna just said what i have in mind .good effort.i knew sam was character assasinating. Many gambians have more advance qualifications and they are quiet and doing their things.if sam attain his phd. well we all should run for cover.i have never heard of any coward of commission officer more than sam,he couldn't even face manneh and tell his mind.that is indeed sad.no wonder he couldn't mobilise any soldier against the coup.

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Thanx Ousman for the effort. Even though I think Samsudeen was trained on
tribalism as opposed to benign fact-finding. To authenticate Suntou, you can
call the Alumni Association at Rutgers. A friend of mine, Mathews, Physics
Professor at Western Carolina, told me he knew of Momodou Manneh while he taught
at Rutgers (Mathews).

I wouldn't honor Sam's idiotic query with any effort to prove him right or
wrong. Sam is not worth that time and attention to me. I am glad however that
Ousman and Suntou are doing some fact-finding so Sam can cease soiling the
reputation of more honourable men and women than himself. He is doing all this
in the hope of selling his rag of a book.

Haruna. Thanx again Ousman for sharing.

In a message dated 1/3/2008 7:19:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,