GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:51:31 +0100
Ous,

Thanks for your input. It seems you are not letting your religious veil blur your vision. We must call a spade by its proper name. Arab racicism is rampant throughout North Africa and the Middle East too. You cannot cure a disease by attacking one antibody. You go for the virus but first you must identify it.

Regards,

Kabir.