GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alpha Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:48:23 +0200
Momodou olly-mboge,

This is a wonderful initiative. Enen though my schedule is very tight, I would
like to take part in this discussion. I will try my very best to be there. If you
can arrange for it to take place on a saturday that will be very great. I'll take
a train or bus or whatever and join you for that weekend. This is just a request
to be considered ONLY if it does't create inconvenniences. Let it start as early
as possible so that ample time will be available to deal with this issue
thoroughly. Book the venue for the whole day, if possible. I would also suggest
that you try to find other people who are of Hamjatta's opinion, may be Hamjatta
can ask some of his professors or others known to him, to make it more lively,
and also to ensure that, just in case Hamjatta for some reasons cannot be there,
the debate can still take place. Ah, this will be an interesting encounter. I
really hope to finally understand how PDOIS is collaborating with Jammeh and
strenghtening his hand, there must be something I am missing. Well, I wish you
all success. I will also encourage all those who habour similar sentiments with
Hamjatta to come out boldly and join the debate. In addition, I will contact
people like Tajudeen, the secretary of the Pan African Movement, to see if they
can also be there. Looking forward.

Regards

Alpha Robinson