GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:08:59 EST
G-Lers,

For some reason, it is human nature that most people scorn good news instead
they have an inordinate knack for mayheim.  Unfortunately, this is ingrained
in some Gambians especially when they are not at the receiving end.
Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with Tombong's posting on the state of
Gambian Children's health who will be our future leaders, anyway.
Conversely, news items like Mr. Saidy's, creates into the Gambia-L an even
leverage between the positive and negative achievements of our Nation.

After all, to each your own believe.  Let us appreciate each others view
points even if we disagree with theirs - in short, we should manifset
tolerance.

I say, so long from Cincinnati.

OB Silla.