GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 09:48:01 PDT
Dear Awa,

I and the Sister extend our condolence to you and the whole Family.
May her soul rest in peace.

For Freedom

Saiks

Sandra and I join Soffie Ceesay, Amadou Kabirr Njie and others in extending
our sincere condolences to you and your family, during this sad and
difficult period. And may your mother's soul rest in eternal peace.

Our sympathy also goes to Brother Basirou Dodou Drammeh, who is also part of
the family.

Ebrima ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.