GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:44:44 -0600
My brother Haruna,

Good speed though! John Edwards' vote or endorsement is still as mighty as before.

I still like and respect the fact that he is using his wisdom of his 'message' to endorse one of them. It makes it clear that he is representing a true course and not personal interest. As at now, he met Senator Clinton. In less than a week, he will be meeting Senator Obama too. I see a lot of wisdom in his strategy of putting his political ideology as a way to endorse the one ready to sell that agenda more. This is one smart guy. There is still a bright future for him.

Regards,
Yero...