GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:44:18 EST
KB:
  I highly value the contributions that you and others have made to the L.
In fact, the contributions which many members of the L have made are a source
of inspiration to me.  For this, I thank you.

My personal belief is that like many other instances in life, we are
experiencing a period of small turmoil here.  But this happens everywhere
ranging from the most peaceful of circumstances to the most turbulent.

Nevertheless, it does not take anything from the wonderful tool we have in
the Gambia-L. The effect of the Keita, Jatta and Co issues can be likened to
the effect of a whirlpool in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.  Yes, some
damage might be caused but it is minor in the big scheme of things.

To conclude, please continue with your vital contributions.  I, for one, am
fully behind those of you who contribute to the struggle cleanly and fairly.