GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:17:54 -0400
Gassama, before I move to you, let me just take this opportunity to show
Sanyang what dining with the devil entails. You CANNOT even keep your word
for one single day. But, needless to say, I knew all along that you were
lying when you ‘pledged’ to freeze your lies for awhile. I am glad you let
the whole world know. In my book evil should NOT be appeased. Evil has to be
crushed. You do NOT pet a dog with rabies simply because it is a dog. You
put it to sleep.

The newspaper article you reported about Barrow’s family is NOT news to me.
I saw that article. It did NOT report what you said. The article for
instance NEVER said that those that are shouting from roof-tops did not put
their money where their mouth is. You are the one that imported that to the
discourse. Now, who in Gambia is standing at roof-tops shouting about the
injustice meted on our children and their families? Vermin like you are even
scared to admit that those children were massacred. When you wrote your
piece you sent a covert attack to the ‘Diasporans’ (the ONLY people shouting
about the injustice meted to our children) stating that either we are not
putting our money in the causes we advocate or the fund managers are
stealing from us. Both conclusions on your part are BLATANT LIES. Gassama,
this is a break-down in ABCs of your despicable attack; which after I
exposed you and Ya Soffie straightened you out, you are now running away
from. Why did you not clarify from the onset that the families NEVER spoke
about the ‘Diasporans’ or people ‘shouting on roof-tops’. You are the one
that introduced that in your posting. And you do NOT have moral authority to
question what ‘Diasporans’ have done for the victims of the massacre. The
bottom-line is that we in the Diaspora NEVER killed anyone. That is the
despicable and heinous crime we should address: THE MASSACRE OF OUR
CHILDREN.

Gassama, your ludicrous assertion that I want to use our children to shame
the government is so outrageous that it doesn’t even deserve a response from
me. Are you drunk again? Did I order Yaya’s trigger-happy thugs to murder
our children so that I can use that to ‘shame’ the government? These thugs
got up in broad daylight and because of their hunger for power they went and
slaughtered our children and you do not want us to talk about that. To you,
people that expose the brutality of this regime are merely attempting to
‘shame’ the regime. Are you well? Your argument assumes that you people have
blood running through your veins and you actually suffer shame. Don’t delude
yourself. We know that you people are morally bankrupt. Animals. You have no
shame. If killing people in cold-blood could have shamed you people to leave
Gambians alone, the AFPRC regime would have been out since November 1994. In
November 1994, this same outfit went and slaughtered defenseless soldiers in
cold-blood simply because they felt threatened by those soldiers just like
they felt threatened by our children on April 10, 2000. Did that heinous act
‘shame’ Yaya and his cohorts? No! Instead the vermin are laughing at
families of fine soldiers like Gibril Saye. Only base people like you will
use dead bodies to further political goals. It is the government that you
support that slew defenseless children in order to stay in power. I NEVER
killed anyone. Yaya, on the other hand has hands drenched in blood of
innocent Gambians because of his hunger for power. And you have the audacity
to say that I am using our dead children. For what? You people are
shameless. Having said that, I will NOT stop calling for justice for our
innocent children. I care less what you or your cohorts think my motives
are. I am very comfortable with my motives. Unlike people like you, I sleep
very well at night. I am NOT haunted by bloody hands and the screams of
children running away from bullets.

About the money from Taiwan, again you are making things up in your head. I
reiterate like I did yesterday; the purpose of the forward was to EDUCATE
you (APRC mental midgets) that after all a ‘democracy’ like Taiwan pays
money to small time African Dictators in CASH. Period. Few months ago you
were telling us that that was impossible. I am sorry that you still could
NOT get that into your thick skull. I specifically mentioned in my forward
that the article did NOT mention Yaya. I laughed when I saw you in your
pathetic style saying that I sent the article so that someone else can see
something that I did not see that would implicate Yaya. Geez! I wonder to
what extent you will stoop to exhibit your stupidity. The article is written
in plain English. Why would I need someone else to look at it for me to see
some hidden items on the article? I have enough PROOF about Yaya’s
corruption. Only blind sycophants like yourself are oblivious to the fact
that Yaya is the most corrupt Gambian alive. I do NOT need anyone to
decipher a Washington Post article for me; especially an article that NEVER
mentioned Gambia.

About the $45 million I mentioned in my post: I NEVER implied anything. I
simply told you that you are the only one lying about the source of funds.
You were the only one arguing that the funds that Yaya deposited in Swiss
bank accounts came from the ‘slush fund’ mentioned in the Post article. If
you really want to know where the $45 million came from, you first of all
have to admit that Yaya received the $45 million. From there, we can move on
to where the money came from. Despite that I gave you irrefutable proof that
Yaya deposited millions of dollars in his PRIVATE Swiss Bank Accounts barely
six months after stealing power from a democratically elected government,
you are still in denial. Let us jump that fence first about admitting that
the man received the funds before going to where the funds came from. Not
too much to ask from a sycophant, is it?

Moving to your ‘final’ point: what gave you the idea that I want to silence
you? That I promise to debunk you lies? Who was begging you to stop sending
your ridiculous postings to G_L? You can be my guest and continue to make a
fool of yourself on G_L and elsewhere. I have been around too long to
realize that people are even entitled to post garbage to G_L whenever they
want. By the same token, people are also entitled to debunk the garbage if
they see fit. Feel free to write about APRC/AFPRC ‘achievements’ anytime.
Just don’t lie.

Gassama, you cannot even imagine how ridiculous you sound when you said that
I feel angry when I hear that Yaya is doing ‘good’ for the country. Why
would I be upset if the moron takes a loan on behalf of our people and build
a road or a hospital or a school? I should be happy that the proceeds of the
loan are not deposited in some exotic bank account in Switzerland or the
Caribbean. Granted, I will always argue that Gambians deserve better than
the High School drop-outs holding them hostage and the mediocre talent that
have rendered our people POORER than they were eight years ago. But, I do
NOT ‘suffer in silence’. I go out and work hard to provide for my family
here in the Diaspora and back home so that they would NOT be among those
Gambians that CANNOT afford two square meals a day. I do NOT kill children
to live a flamboyant lifestyle. I do NOT behave like a sycophant and
constantly lie to please my boss and keep my job. I live a very happy
existence with my life NOT in the hands of some small time Dictator in
Gambia. You people are so scared that even when the Dictator abuses you, you
do NOT have the balls to protest. What I will NOT allow you to do here is
pretend to be a decent person when in fact you are nothing but another
low-life; a sycophant that would say or do anything to be in Yaya’s good
books. My purpose here is to hit at what little is left of your dwindling
conscience. I know you know you are a low-life. I have dealt with a lot of
Gassamas in this world. They can’t stand me because I SHOW them (not just
tell them) that they are low-lives; scum; unprincipled; cowards. I SHOW them
that one does NOT have to be a sycophant to make ends meet.

Still addressing the points you raised in chronological order: why do you
need Dr. Touray to ‘substantiate’ the garbage you have been perpetrating on
G_L? Are you sure the man wants you to parade his business like this on G_L?
Why don’t you just be a man and stand by your OWN assertions? Tell me what I
lied about in the country. Do we have a Westfield/Mandinaba Road? Here is
some education for you again. To fool mental midgets like you, Yaya got CSE
to pour gravel/dust on the road and pretend that next month they would
construct a ‘first-class’ road. Gassama, these are the gimmicks African
Dictators use in order to fool villagers. A grown man like you that always
boast about getting degree education fell for this gimmick from mental
midgets. You perpetrate your lies and got some gullible G_L members to buy
into it. Why do you always have to scavenge for ‘achievements’? Since the
government is doing so ‘well’, you should not have problems telling us the
‘great’ job they are doing. Why do you always have to exaggerate? You
yourself are among the poor people we are fighting for. You CANNOT make ends
meet. A thug like Baabaa Jobe is living better than you. Again, how many
houses have you built under AFPRC/APRC? How many times have you criticized
the government and the NIA left you alone? How many cases have you won
against the government? You are so scared you cannot even recognize your
predicament. You have your ‘friends’ railroaded and no one hears a whimper
from you. Shameless character. You get upset when we point out your
impotence and your sycophancy. The way to solve your problem is to be a man
and stand up for your rights. You do NOT solve your problem by feeding us
LIES.

Your final paragraph again exposes your ignorance about my feelings. It does
NOT bother me if the government receives grants and build hospitals in the
country. I will tell you what bothers me and relates to the so-called
Serrekunda hospital. Few days ago there was a report in the newspapers about
a distraught father whose daughter was hit by a car around the Bakoteh/Kotu
area. There was no ambulance to transport the poor child on time. When she
arrived at the Serrekunda facility there was no doctor there to help her and
she could not be transported fast enough to Banjul. Her life was wasted. The
poor father wept about the hopeless facilities at Serrekunda and the lack of
transportation to the ONLY semblance of a hospital in the entire country
(RVH, which by the way was NOT built by Yaya). We NEVER heard this sad story
from you or our ‘recent visitors’ to Gambia whom you want to use to
corroborate your LIES. Instead what we hear are INCOMPLETE roads and
hospital buildings. Did I lie about this story? Did I lie about another
story about kids unable to take their exams in Serrekunda because they do
NOT have chairs and desks in their classrooms? Gassama, your being in Gambia
does NO good for you when it comes to telling the truth about AFPRC/APRC
performance. On the contrary, being in Gambia only encourages cowards and
sycophants and losers like you to LIE about AFPRC/APRC performance. Being in
Gambia encourages you and your cohorts (old and new) to IGNORE life and
death situations (like the one that faced the father of the child I just
narrated) and instead EXAGGERATE about INCOMPLETE ‘buildings’ that are
‘going on full-steam’. Keep on living in denial. You have the ‘luxury’ of
‘Diasporans’ fighting for your rights. What ‘bothers’ me is that our dead
children did NOT have this ‘luxury’.
KB