GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:03:36 -0800
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hello members and those who are communicating with me in private,note that I will be absent from the on-line discussions for a little while God willing during the coming days.Starting from this weekend I will God willing be travelling to and from my current residence until by mid march.However,during these days my contributions although would not be in the usual "stratified" series,shall still be coming in when and where I have access to a computer, during this period.

There is no doubt that my travels also are some what related to this political "job" of ours both home and abroad.Gone are the days that people will be using keyboards only.Apart from the key boards we will "help" Yaya Jammeh understand that he is a REVOLUTIONARY MISFIT IN THIS NEW ERA IN AFRICA!
I will not even waste my time refuting the believes of those who tell Yaya that all of those who write on the internet are just a bunch of disgruntled Gambians in the diaspora.When we reach our destination Yaya would see the difference between HUSK and REAL RICE! God willing!

I do hope that I will also meet any of his envoys along the way! To those who used to say that Essa is running around without a job and he is suffering because he parted with Yaya please refer to the OLD EPICS OF MALI and then remember how Sundiata Keita surprised those who called him a useless cripple! As I always say to Yaya HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE BEST! If Yaya was made to believe that Essa or some of us were scared to use our real names on line to go against his decadence then SIR JEMUS you must have forgotten your old friend! I avoided doing so because I never wanted to make a name for myself in a serious revolution,however realising that you Yaya and your "tadpoles" were bragging about that too I am out to teach you a lesson that you will never forget,God willing.This will be done through a due process of legal means.Never will we be blood hungry like you but you know that Essa does not just jump into a movement like that! Just watch and see God willing Yaya you will know
 what the bright perles of the sacred "wird" can do to fake faces like you.

Allah knows anything I write  I do pray first to God and then ask for his clear guidance on whatever I say here and other places against Yaya and his regime.Wise people say that: "WAR IS MEANT TO STAND AGAINST INJUSTICE BUT NOT TO SATISFY VENGEANCE" If I am on this for personal vendetta or any sort of vengeance God would never help me.Sometimes I get or recover information that is damaging to Yaya without even trying hard! Why? because God is leading the way! God neither hates nor supports Yaya,He God supports TRUTH!
Alhaji Malick Sey once said to the colonialists that, His arm against them was his chaplet and unequivocal stands against domination.My arms against Yaya Jammeh are my computer,my prayers and stands against his "fake" ways of using God's name in a hypocritical methods!
It is that very God who showed me what Yaya is doing while I was so loyal when serving under him from 1995 to 2003.I do not and I will never regret having served for my country but I will ever regret having served near Yaya even if I did not know his deepest fake side!
That is why people like me should help lead the current struggle against Yaya.As I said earlier on my duty in this struggle is TWO FOLD.
God willing every citizen ie those living and those yet to be born shall be served without hesitation.
I am very glad these days because all I see on line is one voice! I have been following the contributions from many intelligent people,from England to Texas! Some of these people had issues with me in the past all because if BLIND LOYALTY on both sides.Politics being a vast university in itself has thought both sides that we must have to learn to work as citizens and not "chosen" associates.Maturity is guiding our spirits now so bravo to all those who see a good Gambia in the near future under a new regime.

I will always delcare it here in the open that! I do not need any job from a future system because I am ok where I am now! So let no future gvt think that it will be immune to critics like me if they start messing up like Yaya! Africa has to change and the change has already started in Senegal,Ghana,South Africa etc.That is why the president of Mozambique was wise enough to realise this new movement.

So kindly bear with us for a while and see what brains,minds,pens,computers can do during this era of MESA-MOVEMENT OF EFFECTIVE SERVICES IN AFRICA!
Next we will visit the following and more on YAYA.His posters from Monaco France via Safedeen photo lab etc etc plus other more serious revelations against this insult on Africa's new era!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.