GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MOMODOU BUHARRY GASSAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:11:13 +0100
Hi Mr. Ceesay!
                        Points well taken. However, the response might have been to your post but the generalisations that warranted the intervention were derived from various posts. My sympathies still lie with PDOIS. Thanks for the clarification and have a good weekend.
                                                                                                    Buharry.