GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:26:10 -0800
Hello! here comes this prose,it is  a piece that intends to smoke the bees.These bees are stinging peace.I heard a cow boy ask Demba this questions:"Yow call tha guy president?! Hell no bro I ain't gonna check ma flight to Gambia!" Wow! this is serious! You know what? The cow boy was reading a piece where paragraphs upon paragraphs revealed shootings,nocturnal armed robbers,aductions,insults from a head of state etc etc. What an international disgrace!
Hmmm....the same piece made me tremble because Vincent Jatta was also added to the list of hidden ghosts! Who is next? Me,you,him,her,they,them.....? National security has been packed in a big chest for the sake of personal insecurity.Albert Market now? Thats too near bro! Too near to the seat of sour power! The Lt Colonel in Darfur was fired in 1996 when armed rebels took over Farafeni.Chei! that Colonel is back and has been praised once again by the very mouth that disgraced him. Every truth-teller he sees is nothing but a man trying to depose him.Oh yeah? So Vincent Jatta is not Gambian in the Mansa's mind?  This makes me laugh!Hmmm how many are like Vincent amongst those who are spreading the false deportation story? Chei! well where aliens are appointed secretaries of state why not make one of them an army commander too? This is so sad and mad.
Ok? Here comes a strong piece and in this piece more is going to be released.
Mr so-called dangerous man,please tell us who sponsored the posters and Tee-Shirts that you were dishing out to supporters in 1996,in 2001? Are you ready for another thunder flash from Pulloh?! Here we go!!!!
Tee shirts from Monacco France,from Taipei,from Bronx,from Manhattan. Now customs and excise dept are they strict on Baba but lenient on Jemus Junkung? Pulloh recommends that all containers shipped to state house be opened checked and then asked to fill in the necessary forms before being released! Jemus are you really really really transparent?  Are you? Camon! "Manneh fadaji baayil chaahaan waaaye!" This is a short nice version from seasoned Banjul Ndongos.Oh yes stop joking Jemus.
Next time Pulloh will reveal how you stoop down on your knees begging money from our friends in Taipei.Am telling you bro! we will go a long way in this struggle God willing.
Gambians please use your sixth senses now and brace up because this jet we are flying will reveal everything! I mean everything! As far as someone in that state house thinks he is stubborn and The Gambia belongs to him Pulloh is ready to DIE or SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT! Just stay tuned.
Good night!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.