GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Linguere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:46:53 +0000
Ansumana,

Perhaps the computer experts can help you know which country my postings are
coming from. You are really engage in a serious hallucination. You are in
complete disarray. You are simply just groping in the dark. Come on, go
ahead; do not hesitate to do what your conscience dictates you to do.

I do not have an office. I have never stood for any political office. How
then can I aspire to become the president of The Gambia? I am still trying
to arm myself with more knowledge, just like many other young Gambians, in
the West.

You see, your problem is that you have started seeing somebody else in my
writings. You believe that clarity in thought and writing is the monopoly of
a given person or group of persons. Avoid condemning yourself to the
guillotine reserved for the dishonest people. If you name any person other
than me, Samba, you will be committing a grave and expensive error.
Meanwhile I eagerly await you to do what you vow to do - uncover the name
that you THINK is a pseudonym.

Ansumana, your assertion that I had despised my traditional religion proves
that you do not know me. I am still a practicising Muslim. Those who know me
will tell you that I am among those who refused to be swayed away from my
religious beliefs because of cultural influence in the West. I pray as
regularly as possible; and I fast it all. Last year's was really nice and
easy because of the weather. By 4.00pm, the sun was down here.

You further exposed your ignorance and desperation when you asserted that I
even led a mysterious life. What myserious life?  My life is not mysterious,
in anyway, because I have always been with friends in our social clubs (some
of whom are very active in this forum), and my immediate family, my wife and
children. This is not long; very recent. What are talking about then. Wake
up to the realities of the world. Even while I am studying, I am living with
friends and family in a modest house, just like many Gambians do, so that we
will be able to fulfil the aspiration of getting education in order to be
able to serve our country and people better. How do you call that life
mysterious? Ansumana, you are more intelligent than this. Are you what one
of our Libyan teachers used to say "Man-Head-Body-Donkey"?

Just a point to correction, I do not share any childhood relationship with
Sam Sarr. Sam is much older than I am. I just remember the incident. May be
Ansumana Kujabi is also Ebou Colley and Sam Sarr. He is so scared that I
seem to know him so well. I have no personal problem with you, Sam, if I can
reiterate. In the mean time I await your exposure.

Sam , be careful, you see what happened to Lord Archer. I can send you "The
Sun" if you want to know more. Those who live in glass house must never
throw stones.

Bye and good luck in your fishing expedition. May you catch more fishes. If
you do not have anything more of significance, please, for the sake of
mental health, do not try to drag me into petty squabbles.

Batch.