GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:23:31 -0500
TO TELL THE TRUTH: Will The Real 'Kebba Jobe' Please Stand up.
My name is Thomas Hamilton Forster and I am from the The Gambia

Here is the Equation:Gambian=Engineer=Canterbury=Thomas Forster=Kebba Jobe?

Lots of coincidence if you ask me. Read on..<<Excerpt>>

"I proceeded to Christchurch, New Zealand in 1993 to study for a masters
degree in engineering and was fortunate to be part of the first Master of
Engineering Management class in the University of Canterbury.  I graduated
in 1994 with a degree of Master of Engineering now referred to as the MEM
degree.  My MEM project was the development of a Business plan for the
introduction of the Transflux Fluid Heater in the food processing industry
in New Zealand.

I returned to the Gambia in 1994 and continued working as a Cellular
engineer.  In 1995, Gamtel was assigned the broadcasting responisbilities
of government and I helped set up the new television studios and
transmitter stations.  I became Manager of TV Operations a post I held
until I left to do a PhD in the Department of Management at the University
of Canterbury in Christchurch.  For more details about my research, see my
research page. "

Note that he returned to the Gambia in 1994 when Jammeh took over..
Coincidence? maybe.. " I returned to the Gambia in 1994 and continued
working as a Cellular engineer." Is it a coincidence that Kebba Jobe is so
savvy with GSM crap.. Kebba Jobe told us he is in his mid 40s..Sounds about
right to me if this Thomas Foster/Nying Jobe finished high school in 1978..
I personally don't give a hoot who this Kebba Jobe is but being the Spin-
Doctor that he is, I simply couldn't afford to miss the opportunity for
him to spin this one..