GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:30:52 -0400
While it would be undemocratic to not allow the APRC representatives  to
present their side in during the ALD symposium, I would urge all who can
make it to turn out in full force to confront the SOS for Justice and his
entourage about the murder of our children and the subsequent
indemnification of the perpetrators.  Remember, the SOS for Justice is the
architect of the Indemnity Bill.  They committed the crime and he provided
the getaway car.  Let them know of our abhorrence for this brutal and
corrupt regime.

Lamin Jeng