GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Sallah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:12:07 -0700
Jabou,

I am a strong supporter of Obama and I hope he becomes the nominee. Since I
came home from work today, I have been glued to my TV and I have enjoyed
every moment of it. Unfortunately I became unglued when CNN's John King said
even if Barack Obama wins the rest of the primaries, he won't have enough
delegates to hit that magic number 2025 delegates; neither will cute old
Hillary. So ultimately, the Denver convention will have to decide on this. I
just can't get over the fact that he racks up all this victories/popular
vote and then go to Denver only to realize that he ain't the nominee.

What are the chances that the super delegates and the convention won't pick
nice boy Obama? Oprah will be pissed!

I do know, and ofcourse all indications are Hill' Camp is unstable. Running
out of money (now there is an economic plan for you when she becomes
president), and shuffling staff, not to mention unpaid staff. Can anyone
shed some light on this.