GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
salomon jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:25:10 +0100
Saiks:

Your points here were presented as true and accurate. I think that the demonstrable existence of  democracy in some of these so call  "civilized western democracies" should in fact reconsider and modify their systems or, call it something else. I brought this topic up in the forum, but i think some people are just here to provoke  formal contest of argumentation without trying to reason.
Your arguments were well composed and set down.

Thanks for sharing!

SSJawara.