GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:14:20 +0100
On 13 Mar 2001, at 1:21, Landing Jatta wrote:

> Manager momodou camara:
>
> Why are u coming to edward small's help? did u
> intervene when he was posting same kind of questions
> to Mr. kujabi? Of course u were mute. Why not sent
> same response to edward small also.

Mr. Jatta,
The only battle here that needs to be won is the rule of common sense. We are
trying to maintain a healthy atmosphere for the exchange of ideas, and dialogue
on Gambia-L.

Please, please we should not force the list managers dictate what we have to
say or not to say by putting up rules.

All that Mr. Small asked Ansumana is that he should stop calling Baba Galleh
names.  I think  I have seen in Ansumana's mails that he sent an apology to
Baba Galleh, so why are you trying to make Gambia-l a battle ground and a place
for childish remarks?

I sent you the mail this morning as a suggestion that you continue your
personal exchanges with Mr. Small outside Gambia-l because I don't have the
energy of having to remind grown up people that Gambia-l is for discussing and
sharing things of common interest and not a place of calling names as some
people are trying to turn it into.

Momodou Camara