GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:20:14 GMT
Hi Mr Njie,

It is your right to vote for any candidate.

However, if registering of the abhorrence of what obtains(murder, abduction
etc.) under this leadership in our beloveth country is chest pounding, then
you must be living in another planet.  Yahya have proven himself to be
nothing other than a bloodthirsty moron.  He represents evil, period.

I and many Gambians are ashamed of what is happening on the ground.  Though
we are not at home we are supporting the various groups/parties who are
doing a honourable job of restoring Gambia's integrity and dignity.

History has many examples where evil dictators were chased away by the will
of the ordinary people.  When the hour cometh ye shall bow.  Remember
Marcos, 'Baby' Doc of Haiti, Idi Amin and many more.  When the people rose
Marcos could not even finish his dinner.

How,  Mr Njie can you be proud of a leader who uses foul language and
threatening behaviour against his opponents in public?

It is obvious that many Gambians including myself know of a reality which is
different from yours.

Mboge