GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:09:17 +0000
All, below is a message I received from a friend in kentucky, Max Njie, and
I thought I pass the word around to see how we can assist the Gambian
community there.  Theirs is a case of mistaken identity and being at the
wrong place at the wrong time for most of them.  They will appreciate any
help they can get.  Thank you for your support.  Please read on.