GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:53:09 -0700
Brother Kabir
you are entitled to your opinion .
I just want to let you know that when someone comes to the center to ask for help they do not have the type of conscience you are talking about . They just want to survive. Many of
your distant relatives have needed our services and we are glad to help them.
Thank you for all your  support .

I hope you will one day be in a position to help out in a more positive way
Wasalaam
Habib