GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:05:55 -0400
Looks like Mr. Kebba Dampha has some axe to grind with Jaiteh. Perhaps we
should settle this once and for all! I invite you to a wrestling match at
this year's ALD in Washington DC. No kidding, no chickening!

See you there.

Malanding Jaiteh