GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Touray, Maila" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:28:31 -0500
Although I have not read the Observer article, if I were to respond to this
email point by point, I will sound adversarial for which am not, hence I
choose not to.

Sorry that you were inconvenienced by 6 hours of electricity a day, however,
please empathize with families who've lost love ones on the operating table;
or those who never flipped a light-switch in their lives.

Yes we have a problem, although much bigger than "MINE."

Maila Touray