GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 00:57:39 EDT

Who is Mezbi Yanks? I enjoyed the story but I have always concentrated on
the shapes of heads to tell them apart. Of course that is assuming you and I
have the perfect heads. SO starting from that evident baseline, oh and our
colleagues here, then potatoes, coconuts, tomatoes, jahatos, mangos, lemons, and
papayas come in handy.

Thanx for sharing. Haroun Masoud. MQDT Darbo. Al Mutawakkil.

In a message dated 11/1/2007 7:41:57 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,