GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:55:53 -0000
Brother Halifa,

First I would like to aplologize for interfering in your exchanges with Mr.
Colley but I would like to make some few points:-

First I am not a PDOIS supporter and I am totally apolitical.  I have sensed
the spectre of paranoia already corrupting this List yet I hope this
disclaimer will suffice.  I do believe that you are wasting your valuable
energy and time trying to "enlighten", "persuade" or "engage" people on this
List.  It is a completely futile effort.

I would suggest you go about your business like all the professional
politicians i.e. Darboe, Bah and Jammeh-  ignore this forum, and let them
rant and rave their lungs out.  There are enough sincere people on this List
who have zero tolerance for innuendoes, half-truths or misrepresentation of
facts.  Please do not subject yourself to some of these self-acclaimed
"Thought Commissars" whose jobs are no other than "critize" and "condemn"
anybody who does not fit their political fantasies ( or is it juvenile
idiosyncracies).

I was at the meeting at New York and I have seen what happened.  No master
story teller can convince me otherwise.  The same applies to alot of other
people who witnessed the occasion.

O.