GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:54:24 EST
G-L,

Just  forwarding some very positive information sent to me by Louise O'leary,
in Cheney, Washington. Their daughter "Fanta Jallow" is a Peace Corps
volunteer stationed at Fatoto, where she teaches at Fatoto Junior Secondary
School.

Louise,

Do you mind if l share with GESO  and G-L  this information regarding the
work on the library that your daughter is doing? (She  did not mind)

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 12/6/99 1:39:42 PM Central Standard Time,