GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:12:23 +0000
Mr Krubally:

Thank you for your suggestions. I would like to point out to you that we had
event similar to what you are calling for during memorial weekend. It went
well in my opinion but unfortunately the APRC's highest rep walked out(to
avoid questions of course)afer he gave a 3 minute openning remarks. He was
almost chased out by some audience members.

This petition is strictly for the opposition parties so your suggestions are
outside the scope this petition. On a personal, the APRC's track record
disqualifies it from being included in anything geared toward putting our
country on the right track.

Regards,
MJohnson