GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:56:05 -0500
Sanusi:

I can't subscribe to these ladies having a ppp husband  as a basis for
President Jammeh to sack them. The ladies have been working with the
government since Jammeh came to power and are still married to their ppp
husbands, at least for the past seven years. I don't think it will take
Jammeh seven years to sack a civil servant for having a ppp
husband.Regarding Tombong ,for whatever reason for his sacking ,i don't
think it was due to him having a ppp wife.Correct me if you think otherwise.

Beran