GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 21:36:12 EDT
In a message dated 11/05/2001 19:35:42 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> << PERHAPS YOU ARE RIGHT THAT {may be} MY SUPPORT OF THE REGIME IS PARTLY
> ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE FACT THAT IT HAS NOT AFFECTED ME DIRECTLY. >> Emphasis

Joke Aka Kebba Fooring,

Here you are explicitly admitting that you support Jammeh despite all his
records of bestiality towards innocent Gambians because you and your
immediate have yet to directly taste this bestiality you acknoledge as
existing today and only meted out to critics of the AFPRC/APRC regime. What
can i say now? Hmmmmmmmm.......... let me see.................. well, thanks
a bunch for admitting to what we have been theorizing all along: You can
support this regime still albeit admitting that they have the worst human
right record ever in the annals of the Gambia's political history because all
that the regime has dastardly and despicably carried out against innocent
Gambians haven't affected you or your immediate family directly. This is not
some faux pas from a loose canon but the honest affirmation of a hypocritical
slime-ball and idiotic savant why he would mortgage his soul to a low-life
scumbag like Jammeh. Now, if you will excuse us and shut it; adults on this
forum have MORE important things to tend to than to listen to you rambling
your thick-head off about some non-existent or imaginary apparitions you
associate with the UDP which you claim has left you an old maid to the point
where you can still support a child murderer, and his inexorable bestiality.
And another thing: We can definitely do without your shrillish madcap raves,
futile foot-stampings, infantile whimpers and laughable screeches about some
UDP phantom only you are capable of seeing or making up.

NYAKA JOM AK FULLA!!!!! KEBBA FOORING... KEBBA KOONTANGO!!!!!

Hamjatta - Kanteh