GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:31:48 -0500
EVIDENCE AGAINST YAHYA,GOREE TRIBUNAL ON THE LIST

Credibility is an issue against Yahya's theft and madness,we are aware of
this legal perspective and would certainly set a record on that. The
purpose of using the audio visual TV(which will come very soon) and radio
shows(which has already started) has been designed by brains that used the
same method to uproot inept,corrupt and wicked leaders like Yahya.These
cassettes,CDS and other articles are what people use in the Hague against
gvts eg;(Milosevic etc etc) and they are highly accepted as documentary
evidences.If The Gambia Gvt tries to block our open letters to Yahya as far
as his latest shameless open call is concerned OPTV knows what to do.Yahya
being tried outside in any court of law and then a ruling is passed in
absentia(while he the thief is in The Gambia) is a major start.From there
Gambians will at least realise what used to happen in other countries!Which
they were watching for years!!! CNN etc,has come near Banjul.
Tribunals like the one in Goree Island,Hague,Sieraleone and others are so
eager to collaborate with people who have valuable information.Yahya is
being invited in this open space here to get ready and throw our
allegations out.No need to hide in court cases.
We have no intension what so ever to hide,this is an open trial that is
being prepared and we know that Yahya can be won out of the Gambia. Lest he
forgets Hissen Habre's case in Dakar. Infact the limits and infleunce(power
play)affecting the  jurisdiction of a court matters in his case. That is a
good thing( sigh of relieve!!!),Yahya has committed himself in the open on
two occasions.He said that he owns YDE,now he calls on Gambians at the
house of parliament to work on stamping out corruption and let them not
save his behind!!! The tapes are there,plus what OPTV has gathered(the
mountain of facts from all Gambians 1994 to now!!!!!!!!!!!!!) plus
everything that many others(international intelligence units) know is
enough.
The next Radio Tam-Tam show will be more serious and dangerous for Yahya
and his cronies.This time we will air out places,adresses and names of
individuals that Yahya has contacts with home and abroad and we will
certainly expose the numbers of invoices,faxes and any other details that
will teach Yahya a lesson he will never ever forget.Our purpose and target
is to say these things in our languages for those who find it hard to
read.The targets are receiving our messages anyway.Let Yahya think that he
can stop our farmers from knowing his sad and mad side.He will be surpirsed
because there are villagers ready to smash his face with axes and matchets.
Our aim is to link the coming program with walf.sn and for those who may
wish to call we will send the walf number here 72 hours before the program
so that at least it will not get lost(because most of us on line are busy
working hard).Seedy Lamin Nyass will NEVER EVER hesitate to air something
on Yahya and Yahya knows very well who Seedy is.
We wish it could be possible to use the FMS in Banjul, but we are aware of
the fact that them doing so means receiving bullets or being burnt alive!!!
If Yahya can openly promise that any journalist who writes something or
airs false/or real articles will be taken to court and the court will
decide then OPTV calls on all Radio program managers back home to air our
people live and direct.OPTV will pay for the services of a lawyer and then
send the jounralist concerned our facts,sources and traces.We will do so
because our aim is to use every avaliable opportunity to sensitise the
Gambians especially those who cannot read and write that! Yahya is a real
hypocrite and he is an insane soul instead of a planner.We have already
prepared a project along those lines with other countries nearby.Yahya
should not be surprised if he sees his bad deals being written in the Abuja
and Lagos journals.OPTV does not want to start using arms or anything
before preparing its case internationally.
OPTV also knows that Kukoi Samba Sanyang plus many other mercenaries are in
the Gambia now and we have heard from reliable sources that they are in
ouch with Yahya everyday.Anyway OPTV has no intension saying what their
mission is on our land once again,however, everyone should bear in mind
that anyone who intends to do evil in The Gambia will be exposed by hidden
forces!!! It was the prayers of our great grand fathers that brought Yahya
and his wicked vampires in the open not Yahya himself.Left to Yahya alone
he would have still been using Baba Jobe,Yankuba Touray etc etc however,the
wave from the world bank and other places could not leave him sitting
straight.Well Gambians haven't we seen Yahya reinviting the Lang Conteh D68
Million saga back to court? OPTV knew why we were sending those analyses on
line and elsewhere.Yahya is certainly scared and he is monitoring every bit
of what people write on line and other channels.However this mechanism he
started is costing him a lot ! now because he cannot avoid the sleeping
tabs anymore. Look at Yahya's speech where observer said he was
lashing!!!!!!!!! Find out why Yahya said "Your welfare is...." This man
knows where some critics are coming from but he also wonders where their
facts,figures and guts are coming from.Yahya we are the ones who saw you
beg,borrow "depass" and then all of a sudden you want us to see in you
SULTAN OF BUKARABU.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.