GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:48:50 EST
Saul,

I think that the fact that you have continued to wave this "liar" banner even
after i told you i had mistaken you for someone else, and  apologized for
that mistake openly on this forum, goes to tell more about your character,
your lack of maturity,  good judgement, the ability to think clearly,  and
your state of mind. Also, the fact that you have  prowled this forum
threatening people with "things will get  real ugly if you do not stop
interupting" makes me wonder if you do not sound more like a mafia king pin,
as opposed to a supposedly intelligent individual, supposedly engaged in an
intelligent debate that you say is motivated  by your high ideals and concern
for our country. I think this situation here today has also been explained
and documented reasonably well enough that all intelligent and sober beings
on the forum can see no reason to continue discussing it, much less use it as
a passport to expend misguided hatred. You sure seem to have a need to be
abusive, and my heart goes out to you dear.Perhaps you have other problems?
because this overeaction is truely bizarre.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 2/20/00 4:16:23 PM Central Standard Time,