GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:02:26 EDT
Coleagues, below I share an opinion piece with you and HE from one of our
fellow citizens, most honourable.

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:44:32 -0700
From:  [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Opinion : Endagering Public Health
To:  [log in to unmask]

[ Haruna,
here is the opinion piece I sent to  Forayaa on September 9th. I did not see
it published but instead i  read an editorial that refrenced the fact that i
written to them and  proceeded to detail their own efforts regarding the
subject matter  contained in the piece. I just didn"t know what to make of the
whole deal] Karamba.

I did remember reading somewhere in Foroyaa that you had written to them
about this topic Karamba but I didn't know it was an opinion piece seeking
publication. I will forward it to Ellen in order that Yahya and SOS Mbowe may
derive actionable information from it and train on commoner good. I think they
will benefit from hearing citizen complaint and disdain, especially one of your
commendable stature. I am disappointed at Foroyaa but understandably it is
not a newspaper. Perhaps The Point, The Echo, The Gambia Journal, or
Senegambianews, would have been more appropriate conduit for  it. Haruna.

Thanks
Karamba