GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cherno Marjo Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:54:11 +0100
Saho,

I think your vigilant attack on OJ was personal meant and therefore
baseless. If OJ was so cruel in the nature portrayed by you in your posting,
then I think his parliamentarian period in the Gambia is going to be
shorten. You are underestimating  the Gambian people's politically maturity.
These are people with political will, and are in a position to make rational
Political evaluation. I don't think OJ can sustained his political
leadership in his constituent, if he was deploring these abysmal methods
without being penalise by the rule of democracy. You know, and I know, that
nobody on earth can cheat democracy.
OJ was part of a whole, that I believe are not immunize to change. They are
install by the will of the folk and can be thrown  out by the will of the
people in democratic process.
All your stayed in Norway you have never experience a punishment directed to
an entire family due to the wrong deed of a member belonging to this
particular family. Your attacked to OJ prevail nothing in the name of
democracy but ground stone for hate.

che