GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:23:31 GMT
Certainly. It may help educate those who are currently undergoing the same
mental torture and claiming inevitability. Maybe mr. Colley could give them
advice if he had learnt anything about how to or how not to do certain
things. In other words, after having been in the free world for some time
now, what would Mr. Colley do differently if he were to be enticed by Ya!
Ya! to go back?

Tis genuine inquiry for the blessed soul methinks.

cheers!!