GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 13:52:34 -0400
POWERFUL. Joke would not say that you did not warn him. You told him from
the onset that as soon as he finished his thesis, you will be on his back.
He finished his thesis with a whimper; sobbing as a little child frightened
of an imaginary thing. You gave it to him where it hurts most. Joke's most
cherished commodity is to gain respectability from decent folks. You told
him in no uncertain terms that it takes more than he brings to the table to
gain respect from people. I knew all along that you got Joke's number. The
moron does not know who he is dealing with. This is not about smarts and
writing coherent English. This is about basic integrity. Thank you very
much, my brother. You just made my day. I hate the vermin.
KB