GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:32:04 -0400
Thank you Mr Jow for getting to the point of this debate particularly to the
realm of
comparing the two and i quote:apples and oranges.In a debate like this,i was
hesitant
into voicing my opinion afraid that someone will send me a private email
and use some profanity on me and so i kept my pace.
Again you have said it all as that is according to doctors,the most sensitve
area in
a woman when it comes to us being intimate and once you take it out,i'll let
you figure what happens next.Sorry if i offended anyone by my comments.
Thank you
Fatou Mbasu Nyang
007105