GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:35:18 EST
My deduction was also that these two forwarded messages were supposed to tell
us that things are OK, and that the people in Gambia are better off than the
Senegalese. Dream on. What it does do is serve as another reminder of the
simple-mindedness of the people we are dealing with,  and their desperation
that leads them to grasp at anything they think will be a feather in their
hat. If only people were that stupid and easily fooled eh? Who are they
kidding? Only themselves.

Jabou Joh