GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 22:20:04 -0500
Jabou et al,
  All of you guys have good reasons to be disgusted. I was supremely
confident that massive grade A, prime-cut Kaninlai BullSh^*t was about to
be shoved down our throat, but never did I envision it to be of this
magnitude. Such unadulterated buffoonery marked by hypocritical censorious
self-righteousness despite borderline suspicion is simply beyond
comprehension. It never crossed my mind that someone who doesn't even know
how water boils more less how popcorn pops can pretend to be this
incredibly smart to insult our intelligence the way they did. This is by
far the Mt Everest of all Bullsh^*t. Phew!

When you have sentences beginning with "As a man of peace, Jammeh..." , one
can't help but puke severely. I could even respond to this posting because
my entire day was ruined because of all these Bullsh^*t I read their site.
What also kills me more is my attention to details. Take the 'Logo' for
instance, just in case it slipped by you. You have a white little bird flapping it wings as fast as it can to get hell out of there. Next to a
palm tree you have a big axe to wag someone's head with and a razor-sharp
shovel for digging the grave and to finally bury you six-feet deep. Sound
corky? How about creepy? Familiar perhaps,no? Well take a good look again:
http://www.jammeh2001.org/aprclogo-real-one.gif . See what am drooling
about? It's the little things like that that tells a lot about logos. It's
symbolic to how this moron think. You with with ? Never mind me. It's
getting late here. I just wanna say these lowlives SUCK big time. I'm sure
Latjor would agree that the site is T-A-S-T-E-L-E-S-S..hehehe! Goodnight.

                                                    Mr Makaveli (o-:)